Your care and safety are our top priority. We are diligently working to keep our offices safe and accessible. We are continually screening our staff and potential patients for COVID-19 related symptoms and acting accordingly. We want you to feel confident regarding your safety when you visit one of our facilities.
As part of our commitment to our patients’ health, we are taking all CDC-recommended preventive actions to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. We ask that all our patients read the following information and adhere to the instructions. This information helps keep you, our staff and all our patients safe.
- All CBIS offices (Greenville, Wilson, Goldsboro) are open and are offering the full range of services including 3D Mammography (Screening and Diagnostic), Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry and Biopsies. (All Services – Click Here)
- We will be limiting the schedules to minimize person to person contact.
- We will call to ask several questions and may ask some patients to delay their visit to a time when they are healthy.
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask during their visit.
- Only patients will be allowed in the facilities.
- Patients will be encouraged to register by phone or may print and email/fax the registration forms. (Click Here for Registration Forms)
If you are high risk for infection based on age and/or chronic disease or are sick (any cough, fever, etc.) please call us to reschedule. If you prefer or we are not available to answer the phones you can click here to send us a message.
if you have:
- a diagnosis of coronavirus
- fever within the past 24 hours
- new cough
- new onset of shortness of breath
- recent loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- had direct exposure to someone with confirmed coronavirus
Before you come in for your appointment:
- you may register over the phone or fill out forms and email/fax – click here for forms
- please wear a mask
- only patients will be allowed in the facilities
Consult these links for the most up-to-date information:
CDC Guide to Protect Yourself & What to Do if You are Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization – what to know about the Coronavirus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOV1aBVYKGA&feature=youtu.be