If you are looking for a Podia Discount Code, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll share how you can get the maximum discount on the Podia. Podia is basically an all in one marketing tool and platform for creators to monetize their audience.
You can host your online course, market it with landing pages, send email newsletters + drips, and accept online payments, all for one low price.
You can get a 25% Discount on Podia. Simply click the link below and start a Free 14-day trial and pay “Annual” instead of Monthly
Podia Discount Code
Their pricing is also one of the simplest in the industry. While many of their competitors complicated things with having many plans that they can upsell you on, Podia keeps things simple.
Podia’s Pricing is pretty simple and is in 2 different plans:
- Mover ($39/month) – Online courses, Digital downloads, Email marketing, Zero transaction fees, Unlimited everything, and 24/7 support.
- Shaker ($79/month) – Everything in Mover + Memberships, Embedded Checkout, Affiliate marketing, Third-Party Code and FREE migration.
Podia Coupon Code
They’re many websites on the internet making misleading offers such as:
- Podia Coupon
- Podia Discount Coupon
- Podia Discount Code
- Podia Discount
- Podia Coupon Code
- Podia Coupons
- Podia Code
- Podia Promo Codes
- Podia Promo Code
However, the truth is that Podia does not offer any coupons!
You can get a discount on Podia if you decide to pay Annually instead of Monthly! If you decide to pay yearly instead, podia offering flat 30% discount. Combine that with the free 14 days trial and you’ll save 25% on your first year!
Podia Discount Price:
- Mover – $390
- Shaker – $790
Podia was launched in 2014 with the intention of helping creative entrepreneurs manage online businesses. While it can be used to do a lot of things, the primary use cases for Podia are selling online courses, managing digital downloads, and creating membership-based sites.
What makes Podia stand apart are primarily two things – first, it is a user-friendly integrated solution which means you don’t have to use five different tools for your business and handle everything with just one easy-to-use tool and secondly, its policies are very friendly for creators. An example of such a policy is the fact that Podia offers instant payouts for any sale you make without charging any transaction fee.
Podia is being increasingly used by creators around the world as it simplifies the process of running an online business and allows you to integrate all the different aspects into one single platform. It also comes with very powerful features that I’ve covered below.
To best understand Podia, you should look back at what ConvertKit did to the email marketing space.
Before ConvertKit all the email marketing software, either had really fancy automations for enterprise customers or super simple email newsletters for a blogger, nothing for the internet marketing people like you and me.
Podia is the same, softwares like Clickfunnels, Teachable etc all cost in the 100s of $$ per month which is very affordable for a big company but isn’t really suited for the solo bloggers, or the online marketer with a team of 5.
Enter Podia: For only $39/month you can get the power of over 5 tools for the price of 1.
We’re talking about an all in one marketing platform.
- Online Courses
- Digital Downloads
- Email Marketing
- Messaging (Live Chat)
- A Blog Platform
Now, lets see how much that would cost to have all of that without Podia.
- Online Courses – Teachable @ $99/Month
- Digital Downloads – Gumroad @ $10/month
- Storefront – Clickfunnels @ $97/Month
- Email Marketing – Convertkit @ $29/month for 1K subscribes
- Messaging (Live Chat) – Drift @ $50/month
- Memberships – Gumroad
- A Blog Platform – WordPress site @ $35/Month for Managed Hosting
- Total = $300+/ Month
Now you may not use all the features, if in reality if you’re doing even more than one of the things, it’s already cheaper to use Podia vs signing up for each of the tools individually.
Also the big plus with using Podia is that everything is in a single platform, you don’t have to worry about integrating Clickfunnels with Infusionsoft & WordPress (Trust me, you wouldn’t want to wish that on your worst enemy)
If you’re someone who just wants to focus on creating and don’t want to waste hours like to get a plugin working in WordPress, Podia is for you.
Podia Pros & Cons
- You can host, sell, and market online courses, digital downloads, and membership sites in one single platform.
- The price is pretty great for the number of features offered.
- You can host unlimited amounts of content and an unlimited number of contacts for email marketing in both plans.
- Embedded checkout options within the site itself.
- It comes with features that let you pre-launch and pre-sell.
- It offers decent integrations with third-party marketing tools and Zapier.
- You have to pay 0 transaction fees on all plans.
- Modern UI and UX which makes using it really easy.
- It doesn’t offer a free plan like Teachable or Thinkific.
- The Mover plan lacks the membership site feature.
- The website builder is pretty limited in functionality.
- The email marketing tool is not as robust and powerful as third-party dedicated email marketing tools.
Is Podia Worth it?
To be honest, if you’re planning on just creating an online course, there are better options available such as Teachable and Thinkific. However, if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution that provides remarkable value for money and want to handle your entire online business funnel within just one platform, you should give Podia a try. The 14-day free trial offered by Podia doesn’t even require you to enter a credit card so you can try the entire platform out with absolutely no commitments.
For a only $39/month, you can an amazing course platform along with a marketing Suite with everything you need to run a digital empire! It’s honestly a no brainer for someone who just wants to create and not worry about the technicalities.
Podia Online Course Builder
Podia makes it possible to create many different kinds of courses online. Here are some examples:
- Single courses: Before you can have a full-fledged online school, you’ll need to start with the standalone course. The courses you create with Podia can contain video, audio, PDFs, Photoshop documents, and more.
- Course bundles: Once you have a few courses up, you can combine them to create a course bundle. Offering courses in a bundle can be a way to reduce the overall price for students and give them a clear learning path.
- Drip courses: Sometimes you don’t want your students to bite off more than they can chew. Drip courses let you release course contents to students on a set schedule. This is a great way to keep your subscribers coming back to your online school.
- Pre-launch course: You don’t want to invest time and money in a course before you know whether your audience is invested in it. To avoid wasted effort, you can pre-launch Podia courses to your email subscribers and see how much interest there is for it.
Podia Online Course Builder – Design Options
When you put together an online course, design is an important aspect to pay attention to. A well-designed course is more engaging and helps you retain students. Here are the design and customization options that the Podia course builder gives you:
- Live Viewer: The best thing about Podia’s course builder is that you track all the changes you’re making live. Let’s say you decide to change the font in a particular part of the page. You can instantly see what that looks like. The live feedback makes the design process quicker and more decisive.
- Flexible Layout: Everything that you build on Podia can be inserted into a flexible layout. You can have a full-width page or one that’s constrained. Within that you can have column-based layouts. You’re free to structure all the pages as you want.
- Custom Branding: Podia lets you put your branding on your online school. You can do things like customizing the colors to match your brand guidelines and add your logo in different places. This means your students see your business’ footprint as they navigate the courses.
- Multimedia support: You aren’t limited to using text in Podia’s courses and sales pages. It lets you throw in video, images, rich text and more to keep things engaging for visitors.
- Responsive: Your audience will likely access your courses from all kinds of devices. So you don’t want to use a platform that supports access only on a desktop. With Podia, your courses are automatically packaged into responsive web pages that look great on any device.